Julisha.Info has expanded its channels for online information sharing to include WhatsApp messaging!
How can I chat with Julisha.Info on Whatsapp?
- Save the Julisha.Info WhatsApp number (+254110601820) to your mobile contacts list. Once you save this number, you will be able to:
- Send us text and voice messages.
- Share photos, files and videos with us.
However, we will not be able to receive your WhatsApp call or call you back.
- If you do not have WhatsApp; click here to download it on your android phone. If you are using an iPhone, you can click here to download WhatsApp for iOS.
Timings for Julisha WhatsApp messaging
We are available from Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm. If you do not get a response from us on weekends, reach out to us on Monday for assistance.
What is Julisha.Info
Julisha.Info is a Signpost project that the International Rescue Committee (IRC) is implementing in Kenya to empower refugees, asylum seekers and the host community to make critical decisions on the issues that matter most to them. It is a two-way communication digital platform that delivers critical information on COVID-19, access to and availability of services (such as health, legal, food, documentation, job opportunities), government policies and other user-expressed information needs in Nairobi, Kakuma refugee camp and Dadaab refugee camp.
The platform includes a website that contains regularly updated information articles, a Facebook page containing information posts and a service map to direct users to service providers. This content is available in English, Somali, Arabic and Swahili languages. You can read more about Julisha.Info in this post.
You can chat with us and obtain information on areas such as:
- COVID-19 disease infection prevention and care
- COVID-19 Vaccines and vaccination campaigns
- Health and Nutrition services and assistance
- Food distribution in the camps
- Legal procedures for refugees and asylum seekers in Kenya
- The new refugee laws- Refugee Act 2021
- Services and service provider requirements
- Rights and duties
- Mental health support information