Updated at: 2021/06/07
- Application and issuance of registration certificate for self-help groups, including Urban Savings and Loans Associations (USLAS) and Village Savings and Loans Associations (VSLAs). Help renewing documents.
- Renewing of groups USLA/VSLA certificate of registration on annual basis.
- No appointments required.
- Eligibility differs per service.
- A proposed name of the group
- Registration fee of Kes 1,000
- Filled copy of registration form which is stamped by area chief.
- Group’s minutes seeking registration.
- Group constitution or by-laws or rules.
- List of group members with names/identification numbers/telephone numbers/signatures
- Copies of identity cards of all members
- Three photocopies of every document
- Two spring files
- Registered groups should submit quarterly progress report to registering authority and allow accessibility of records to registering authority upon request or demand
The following services require a fee
- Registration of USLAs and VSLAs, or self-help groups.
- Renewal of registration certificate, annually.
Services are provided in English and Kiswahili languages
Feedback Time Frame and Channels for Services
• Phone: +2540202723011
• Toll Free: 1533
• Email: email@example.com
• Report Directly: National Social Protection Secretariat Office, Nairobi, ACK Parking Silo, 9th Floor, Bishop Road. OR
• Through Chiefs and Assistant Chiefs. OR
• Through nearest County Social Development Officer or District/Sub County Social Development Officer. OR
• Through nearest County Children Officer or District/Sub County Children Officer. OR
• Through the Beneficiary Welfare Committee at local levels (where they exist). OR
• Through respective programme offices in the Department of Social Development at headquarters in Nairobi, Social Security House, Block “A” Eastern Wing, Bishop Road, Milimani.
Monday open from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Tuesday open from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Wednesday open from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Thursday open from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Friday open from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Ngong Township, Kenya